- Philly2Night Says "Give the Gift of Beer and Cheer!" from Home Sweet Homebrew!
They liked HSH's total brewing package and said "For anyone that's always wanted to try their hand at Brewing or Wine Making, HSH is the perfect place to start!" Read the full Philly2Night article "Give the Gift of Beer and Cheer!".
- Expanded December Hours!
To help with your holiday shopping, we're open more hours (see below right). Come in to find gifts in all sizes for the homebrewer (or potential brewer) among your family and friends. Free & personalized advice you won't find in a mall!
- Order Beer Ingredient Packages online for yourself or as a gift on our Beer Store page. Not sure what your gift recipient would like? No problem! GIFT CERTIFICATES are available - see the bottom of any page. (Or call us at 215.569.9469) They're the perfect gift.
- Join our New Mailing List powered by MailChimp. Every month or so you'll learn what's hoppening at Home Sweet Homebrew, including special varieties of hops, store hours, Philly beer events, etc. We won't share your email address, we promise!
- In case of inclement weather, call ahead before coming in. 215.569.9469
- George Hummel mentioned in Joe Sixpack's Philly.com article Small Craft Warning, about Lithuanian brews and arts.
16 Mile Brewing's "HUMMEL" Beer Tank
It’s not a tankless job writing about beer - the guys at 16 Mile Brewing in Georgetown, DE appreciated George’s help formulating their Smoked Oyster Stout and named this tank (right) after him!
- George Hummel on WHYY: Keeping the craft beer flowing in Philadelphia
Listen to George on Philadelphia's WHYY radio station in an interview with NewsWorks Tonight's host, Dave Heller.
- Philadelphia ranked first for best pub crawl city and third for the best U.S. beer brewing city by AMOG.com. Come visit Home Sweet Homebrew to learn more about brewing and join the fun.
- Gift Certificates are perfect all year long. Great present idea for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's or Father's Day, ... or just because.. A HSH gift certificate says that you care about the recipient, and "please, may I have some of your beer?". Easy to order at the bottom of every page.
- Expand Your Beer Horizons: Check out our latest catalog. See some of the many brewing ingredients we can supply for you.